St. Timothy's Ministry
St. Timothy’s Community Ministry
St. Timothy’s is a community of
- Worship celebrating the Good News that God loves and accepts us through Jesus Christ.
- Discipleship growing in faith and understanding of what it means to be the people of God in today’s world.
- Service reaching out to others in need.
- Fellowship building bonds of friendship and love.
Yoga at St. Timothy’s
Music at St. Timothy’s
Music plays an essential role in our lives at St. Timothy’s Lutheran Church. Join our music ministry. We have some exciting things planned.
- Bible Study
- Book Club
- Chancel Choir
- Community Dinner
- Prayer Yoga
- Summer Youth Trip
- Sunday Church School
- Youth Choir
- Children’s Message during worship
- Feed My Starving Children
- Random Acts of Kindness
- The Sheridan Story
- Shop With a Cop
- Southern Anoka Community Assistance (SACA)
- Sullivan Lake Park Clean Up
- Meals on Wheels