Welcome to St. Timothy’s Lutheran Church
Everyone needs a place to hang their hat – a place to call home. We need this in our spiritual lives as well.
St. Timothy’s is:
- a place that is easy to get to know
- a place where you can “come as you are”
- a place of acceptance
- a place where questions are honored
If you are looking for a church home, a place to develop your spirituality or just a place to ask some questions, know that you are always welcome here.
St. Tim’s has resumed in-person worship services. Services will continue to be recorded and available on our website and our facebook page. We are live streaming to facebook at 9:30. Sunday school and Bible study is held after services. Please review the COVID-19 Preparedness & Safety Plan & FAQ on our Coronavirus Response Page.
Your generous gift makes the vital ministries of St. Timothy’s possible.
St. Tim's Generosity Makes a Difference!
- Sunday Worship with Communion (in-person and online)
- Coffee Fellowship following worship service
- Nursery available
- Coffee Fellowship, and Nursery currently suspended due to COVID
Sunday School following worship service and online. (No Sunday School during summer).
Inclement Weather Policy: It is our policy not to cancel Worship Services due to inclement weather. It is left to the discretion of individuals to attend during those times.
To contact ICASA, Pastor Alfonso Morales www.ICASAMN.com OR Little Voyageurs’ Montessori School administrator Karen Smith www.lvmschool.com also located at 825 51st Ave. NE, Columbia Heights, MN 55421
- Drive Thru Community Dinner – 2nd Tuesday of each month – 5:30-6:30 pm (or until the food is gone). Free and open to all. Our next dinner is Tuesday, May 11. We will be serving goulash, coleslaw, and cookies for dessert. All are welcome! Please spread the word!!
- Prayer Yoga
- – Mat Yoga – currently suspended due to COVID-19
- – Chair Yoga (currently online only)
- Bible Study – Sundays following worship service
- Quilting Group – 2nd Wednesday of each month except Dec – 9:00 a.m. in Fellowship Hall
- Book Club – 4th Monday of each month Sept to May – 6:30 p.m. Looking for a good book? Try This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger, Anxious People by Fredrick Backman, Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson, Inheritance: A Memoir of Genealogy, Paternity, and Love by Dani Shapiro, or The Color of Water: A Black Man’s Tribute to His White Mother by James McBride. Let us know what you think.
- Book Club currently suspended due to COVID-19. Hope to see you in September 2021!
St. Timothy’s is a community of Worship celebrating the Good News that God loves and accepts us through Jesus Christ. We serve our neighbors through our adult ministry, youth ministry and partnerships with other community groups.
Fourth Sunday of Easter
Luke 24: 13-34 Realization
Fifth Sunday of Easter
John 20:24-31 Faith
Sixth Sunday of Easter
John 21: 10-19 Hospitality
Seventh Sunday of Easter
Acts 1:1-11 Worship
Day of Pentecost
Acts 9:1-20 Love
God Be With You