Welcome to St. Timothy’s Lutheran Church
Everyone needs a place to hang their hat – a place to call home. We need this in our spiritual lives as well.
St. Timothy’s is:
- a place that is easy to get to know
- a place where you can “come as you are”
- a place of acceptance
- a place where questions are honored
If you are looking for a church home, a place to develop your spirituality or just a place to ask some questions, know that you are always welcome here.
We are worshiping each Sunday at 9:30am. We require those attending to follow the CDC COVID-19 guidelines and St. Timothy’s COVID-19 Preparedness & Safety Plan for worship services and other celebrations. If you have any questions, please contact the church office or Pastor Michelene.
St. Tim’s Puzzle Page
Send us your answer by clicking the button below.
Your generous gift makes the vital ministries of St. Timothy’s possible.
God Be With You
- Sunday Worship with Communion 9:30 a.m.
- Coffee Fellowship following worship service
- Nursery available
- Coffee Fellowship and Nursery currently suspended due to COVID-19
Sunday School meets Sundays after worship service. The lessons will also be taped and available on our website and facebook page. (No Sunday School during summer).
Inclement Weather Policy: It is our policy not to cancel Worship Services due to inclement weather. It is left to the discretion of individuals to attend during those times.
To contact ICASA, Pastor Alfonso Morales www.ICASAMN.com OR Little Voyageurs’ Montessori School administrator Karen Smith www.lvmschool.com also located at 825 51st Ave. NE, Columbia Heights, MN 55421
- Drive Thru Community Dinner – 2nd Tuesday of each month – 5:30-6:30 pm (or until the food is gone). Free and open to all. Our next dinner is Tuesday, November 10. We will be serving sloppy joes, coleslaw, chips, and pumpkin bread for dessert. All are welcome! Please spread the word!!
- Prayer Yoga
- – Mat Yoga – Wed. by appointment only
- – Chair Yoga (currently online only)
- Adult Bible Study – Tuesdays 10:00 a.m.
- Quilting Group – 2nd Wednesday of each month except Dec – 9:00 a.m. in Fellowship Hall
- Bible Study and Quilting Group currently suspended due to COVID-19
- Book Club – 4th Monday of each month Sept to May – 7:00 p.m. All are welcome. Our next meeting is Monday, October 26, at 7:00pm. We are reading My Enemy’s Cradle by Sara Young. Social distancing and masks required. Bring book suggestions for the rest of the year.
November 1 God’s Care for the Widow
All Saints’ Sunday
1 Kings 17:1-24
November 8 Jonah and God’s Mercy
Jonah 1:1-17; 3:1-10; 4:1-11
November 15 God Calls Isaiah
November 22 God Promises a New Covenant
Christ the King Sunday
Jeremiah 36:1-8, 21-23, 27-28; 31:31-34
November 29 Daniel’s Hope in God
First Sunday in Advent