Welcome to St. Timothy’s Lutheran Church
Everyone needs a place to hang their hat – a place to call home. We need this in our spiritual lives as well.
St. Timothy’s is:
- a place that is easy to get to know
- a place where you can “come as you are”
- a place of acceptance
- a place where questions are honored
If you are looking for a church home, a place to develop your spirituality or just a place to ask some questions, know that you are always welcome here.
Out of love and concern for one another, the leadership of St. Timothy’s has suspended services and all other activities until further notice. We will keep you updated.
The church will be open Monday – Thursday 9 am – 1 pm
Your generous gift makes the vital ministries of St. Timothy’s possible.
God Be With You
- Sunday Worship with Communion 9:30 a.m.
- Coffee Fellowship following worship service
- Nursery available
Sunday School meets Sundays during worship service after the Children’s Message (No Sunday School during summer).
Inclement Weather Policy: It is our policy not to cancel Worship Services due to inclement weather. It is left to the discretion of individuals to attend during those times.
To contact Casa de Dios, Pastor Alfonso Morales www.ICASAMN.com OR Little Voyageurs’ Montessori School administrator Karen Smith www.lvmschool.com also located at 825 51st Ave. NE, Columbia Heights, MN 55421
- Community Dinner – 2nd Tuesday of each month – 5:30-6:30 p.m. Free and open to all. Great food and fellowship!
- Adult Bible Study – Tuesdays 10:00 a.m.
- Prayer Yoga – Mat Yoga 7:00 p.m. Wednesdays / Chair Yoga 10:00 a.m. Thursdays
- Quilting Group – 2nd Wednesday of each month except Dec – 9:00 a.m. in Fellowship Hall
- Book Club – 4th Monday of each month Sept to May – 6:30 p.m. All are welcome.
- JOIN US ON TUESDAY, JUNE 9, FROM 5:00 PM TO 6:30 PM FOR OUR DRIVE THRU COMMUNITY DINNER. WE WILL BE SERVING HOT DOGS. ALL ARE WELCOME! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!
St. Timothy’s is a community of Worship celebrating the Good News that God loves and accepts us through Jesus Christ. We serve our neighbors through our adult ministry, youth ministry and partnerships with other community groups.
May 24 – Death Swallowed in Life
1 Corinthians 15:1-26, 51-57
May 31 – Gifts of the Spirit
1 Corinthians 12:1-13
June 7 – Faith
Hebrews 11:1-3, 11
June 14 – Vulnerability
2 Corinthians 4:7-12
June 21 – Spirituality
June 28 – Worry
July 5 – Gratitude