Welcome to St. Timothy’s Lutheran Church
Everyone needs a place to hang their hat – a place to call home. We need this in our spiritual lives as well.
St. Timothy’s is:
- a place that is easy to get to know
- a place where you can “come as you are”
- a place of acceptance
- a place where questions are honored
If you are looking for a church home, a place to develop your spirituality or just a place to ask some questions, know that you are always welcome here.
Best Choir/Music Program
- Sunday Worship with Communion 9:30 a.m.
- Coffee Fellowship following worship service
- Nursery available
Sunday School meets Sundays during worship service after the Children’s Message (No Sunday School during summer).
Inclement Weather Policy: It is our policy not to cancel Worship Services due to inclement weather. It is left to the discretion of individuals to attend during those times.
To contact: Casa de Dios, Pastor Alfonso Morales www.ICASAMN.com OR Little Voyageurs’ Montessori School administrator Karen Smith www.lvmschool.com also located at 825 51st Ave. NE, Columbia Heights, MN 55421
- NOTE: Feb. 12th Community Dinner is CANCELLED due to impending snowstorm – next dinner on 3/12/19
- Community Dinner – 2nd Tuesday of each month – 5:30-6:30 p.m. Free and open to all. Great food and fellowship!
- Adult Bible Study – Tuesdays 10:00 a.m.
- Prayer Yoga – Mat Yoga 7:00 p.m. Wednesdays / Chair Yoga 10:00 a.m. Thursdays
- Quilting Group – 2nd Wednesday of each month except Dec – 9:00 a.m.
- Book Club – 4th Monday of each month Sept to May – 6:30 p.m. All are welcome.
- Annual Meeting – February 3, 2019 following worship service (in sanctuary)
St. Timothy’s is a community of Worship celebrating the Good News that God loves and accepts us through Jesus Christ. We serve our neighbors through our adult ministry, youth ministry and partnerships with other community groups.
Tempted in the Wilderness
Second Sunday after Epiphany
Matthew 4:1-17 Jesus tempted in the wilderness
Third Sunday after Epiphany
Matthew 5:1-20 Beatitudes, salt of the earth, let your light shine
Treasure in Heaven
Fourth Sunday after Epiphany
Matthew 6:7-21 [25-34] Lord’s prayer, treasure in heaven and/or Matt 6:25-34, Lilies of the field
The Golden Rule
Fifth Sunday after Epiphany
Matthew 7:1-14, 24-29 Speck in the eye, narrow gate, wise man builds house on rock
Parables of the Kingdom
Sixth Sunday after Epiphany
Matthew 13:24-43 Parable of wheat and weeds
Seventh Sunday after Epiphany
Matthew 14:13-33 Feeding the 5,000, walking on the sea
St. Tim’s News
Read our 60th Annual Report (Annual meeting held Feb. 3, 2019)