Welcome to St. Timothy’s Lutheran Church
Everyone needs a place to hang their hat – a place to call home. We need this in our spiritual lives as well.
St. Timothy’s is:
- a place that is easy to get to know
- a place where you can “come as you are”
- a place of acceptance
- a place where questions are honored
If you are looking for a church home, a place to develop your spirituality or just a place to ask some questions, know that you are always welcome here.
St. Tim’s has resumed in-person worship services. Masks are optional. Services continue to be recorded and available on our website and our facebook page. We live-stream to facebook at 9:30.
Your generous gift makes the vital ministries of St. Timothy’s possible.
St. Tim's Generosity Makes a Difference!
- Sunday Worship with Communion (in-person and online)
- Coffee Fellowship following worship service
- Nursery available
Sunday School (No Sunday School during summer – we’ll be back after Labor Day).
Inclement Weather Policy: It is our policy not to cancel Worship Services due to inclement weather. It is left to the discretion of individuals to attend during those times.
To contact ICASA, Pastor Alfonso Morales www.ICASAMN.com OR Little Voyageurs’ Montessori School administrator Karen Smith www.lvmschool.com also located at 825 51st Ave. NE, Columbia Heights, MN 55421
- Drive Thru Community Dinner – 2nd Tuesday of each month – 5:30-6:30 pm (or until the food is gone). Free and open to all. Our next dinner is Tuesday, August 10. We are serving Jersey Mike’s sandwiches generously provided by Jersey Mike’s of St. Anthony and Blaine, with veggies, and cookies for dessert. All are welcome! Please spread the word!!
- Prayer Yoga
- – Mat Yoga – 4:30pm Wednesdays in the sanctuary
- – Chair Yoga – 10:00am Tuesdays in the sanctuary
- Bible Study – will resume in September
- Quilting Group – 2nd Wednesday of each month except Dec – 9:00 a.m. in Fellowship Hall
- Book Club – 4th Monday of each month Sept to May – 6:30 p.m. Looking for a good book? Try “Atomic Habits” by James Clear, “Minor Feelings” by Cathy Park Hong, or “Home Before Dark” by Riley Sager. Let us know what you think.
- Book Club is off for the summer. Hope to see you in September 2021
St. Timothy’s is a community of Worship celebrating the Good News that God loves and accepts us through Jesus Christ. We serve our neighbors through our adult ministry, youth ministry and partnerships with other community groups.
Ninth Sunday After Pentecost
Tenth Sunday After Pentecost
Eleventh Sunday After Pentecost
Twelfth Sunday After Pentecost
God Be With You