Welcome to St. Timothy’s Lutheran Church
Everyone needs a place to hang their hat – a place to call home. We need this in our spiritual lives as well.
St. Timothy’s is:
- a place that is easy to get to know
- a place where you can “come as you are”
- a place of acceptance
- a place where questions are honored
If you are looking for a church home, a place to develop your spirituality or just a place to ask some questions, know that you are always welcome here.
Best Choir/Music Program
- Sunday Worship with Communion 9:30 a.m.
- Coffee Fellowship following worship service
- Nursery available
Sunday School meets Sundays during worship service after the Children’s Message (No Sunday School during summer).
Inclement Weather Policy: It is our policy not to cancel Worship Services due to inclement weather. It is left to the discretion of individuals to attend during those times.
To contact: Casa de Dios, Pastor Alfonso Morales www.ICASAMN.com OR Little Voyageurs’ Montessori School administrator Karen Smith www.lvmschool.com also located at 825 51st Ave. NE, Columbia Heights, MN 55421
- Community Dinner – 2nd Tuesday of each month – 5:30-6:30 p.m. Free and open to all. Great food and fellowship!
- Adult Bible Study – Tuesdays 10:00 a.m.
- Prayer Yoga – Mat Yoga 7:00 p.m. Wednesdays / Chair Yoga 10:00 a.m. is on Thursdays
- Quilting Group – 2nd Wednesday of each month except Dec – 9:00 a.m. in Fellowship Hall
- Book Club – 4th Monday of each month Sept to May – 6:30 p.m. All are welcome.
- COMMUNITY DINNER 5:30 – 6:30 PM – TUESDAY, MARCH 10, SERVING TATOR TOT HOTDISH, CORN, AND LEMON FRUIT SALAD, WITH PUDDING AND COOKIES FOR DESSERT – ALL ARE WELCOME!!
St. Timothy’s is a community of Worship celebrating the Good News that God loves and accepts us through Jesus Christ. We serve our neighbors through our adult ministry, youth ministry and partnerships with other community groups.
February 26 – Passion Prediction
Joel 2:12-13, Mark 9:30-37
March 1 – First Last and Last First
First Sunday in Lent
Psalms 19:7-10, Mark 10:17-31
March 8 – Bartimaeus Healed
Second Sunday in Lent
Psalms 34:11-14, Mark 10:32-52
March 15 – Parable of the Tenants & Taxes to Caesar
Third Sunday in Lent
Psalms 86:8-13, Mark 12:1-17
March 22 – Great Commandment
Fourth Sunday in Lent
Psalms 89:1-4, Mark 12:28-44
March 29 – End of the Age
Fifth Sunday in Lent
Psalms 102:12-17, Mark 13:1-8, 24-37
April 5 – Triumphal Entry
Psalms 118:25-29, Mark 11:1-11
April 9 – Lord’s Supper, Prayer in Gethsemane
Psalms 116:12-19, Mark 14:22-42
April 10 – Crucifixion
Psalms 22:1-2, 14-21, Mark 15:16-39
April 12 – Resurrection
Psalms 118:21-27, Mark 16:1-8