Welcome to St. Timothy’s Lutheran Church
Everyone needs a place to hang their hat – a place to call home. We need this in our spiritual lives as well.
St. Timothy’s is:
- a place that is easy to get to know
- a place where you can “come as you are”
- a place of acceptance
- a place where questions are honored
If you are looking for a church home, a place to develop your spirituality or just a place to ask some questions, know that you are always welcome here.
St. Tim’s will resume in-person worship services on Sunday, March 7. Services will continue to be recorded and available on our website and our facebook page. They will be available after the service. Sunday school will be held following services. Adult Bible study will be held after services. Please review the COVID-19 Preparedness & Safety Plan & FAQ on our Coronavirus Response Page.
Your generous gift makes the vital ministries of St. Timothy’s possible.
St. Tim's Generosity Makes a Difference!
- Sunday Worship with Communion (available online beginning Saturday evening at 6:00pm)
- In-Person Worship Services and Sunday School will resume on March 7
- Coffee Fellowship following worship service
- Nursery available
- In-Person Worship, Coffee Fellowship, and Nursery currently suspended due to COVID
Sunday School lessons are taped and available on our website and facebook page. (No Sunday School during summer).
Inclement Weather Policy: It is our policy not to cancel Worship Services due to inclement weather. It is left to the discretion of individuals to attend during those times.
To contact ICASA, Pastor Alfonso Morales www.ICASAMN.com OR Little Voyageurs’ Montessori School administrator Karen Smith www.lvmschool.com also located at 825 51st Ave. NE, Columbia Heights, MN 55421
- Drive Thru Community Dinner – 2nd Tuesday of each month – 5:30-6:30 pm (or until the food is gone). Free and open to all. Our next dinner is Tuesday, March 9. We are serving Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes, pistachio salad, and sweet bread for dessert. All are welcome! Please spread the word!!
- Prayer Yoga
- – Mat Yoga – currently suspended due to COVID-19
- – Chair Yoga (currently online only)
- Adult Bible Study – Sundays 9:00 a.m.
- Quilting Group – 2nd Wednesday of each month except Dec – 9:00 a.m. in Fellowship Hall
- Book Club – 4th Monday of each month Sept to May – 6:30 p.m. Looking for a good book? Try This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger, Anxious People by Fredrick Backman, Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson, Inheritance: A Memoir of Genealogy, Paternity, and Love by Dani Shapiro, or The Color of Water: A Black Man’s Tribute to His White Mother by James McBride. Let us know what you think.
- Book Club and Quilting Group currently suspended due to COVID-19
St. Timothy’s is a community of Worship celebrating the Good News that God loves and accepts us through Jesus Christ. We serve our neighbors through our adult ministry, youth ministry and partnerships with other community groups.
Third Sunday in Lent
Honesty – engaging the inner struggle
Matthew 5:43-48 & Matthew 7:1-6
Fourth Sunday in Lent
Repentance – getting a new mind
Fifth Sunday in Lent
Forgiving – embracing freedom
Beginning Again – reconciliation and restoration