Welcome to St. Timothy’s Lutheran Church
Everyone needs a place to hang their hat – a place to call home. We need this in our spiritual lives as well.
St. Timothy’s is:
- a place that is easy to get to know
- a place where you can “come as you are”
- a place of acceptance
- a place where questions are honored
If you are looking for a church home, a place to develop your spirituality or just a place to ask some questions, know that you are always welcome here.
St. Tim’s has resumed in-person worship services. Masks are optional. Services continue to be recorded and available on our website and our facebook page. We live-stream to facebook at 9:30.
Your generous gift makes the vital ministries of St. Timothy’s possible.
St. Tim's Generosity Makes a Difference!
- Sunday Worship with Communion (in-person and online)
- Coffee Fellowship following worship service
- Nursery available
Sunday School held during worship service
Inclement Weather Policy: It is our policy not to cancel Worship Services due to inclement weather. It is left to the discretion of individuals to attend during those times.
To contact ICASA, Pastor Alfonso Morales www.ICASAMN.com OR Little Voyageurs’ Montessori School administrator Karen Smith www.lvmschool.com also located at 825 51st Ave. NE, Columbia Heights, MN 55421
- Drive Thru Community Dinner – 2nd Tuesday of each month – 5:30-6:30 pm (or until the food is gone). Free and open to all. Our next dinner is Tuesday, November 9. Our meal is being catered by Marino’s and we are serving pasta with sauce, salad, and pumpkin bars for dessert. All are welcome! Please spread the word!!
- Prayer Yoga
- – Chair Yoga – 10:00am Tuesdays in the sanctuary
- – Mat Yoga – 4:30pm Wednesdays in the sanctuary
- Bible Study – following worship services on Sunday morning.
- Quilting Group – 2nd Wednesday of each month except Dec – 9:00 a.m. in Fellowship Hall
- Book Club – 4th Monday of each month Sept to May – 6:30 p.m. Next meeting October 25. We are reading This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger. All are welcome!!
St. Timothy’s is a community of Worship celebrating the Good News that God loves and accepts us through Jesus Christ. We serve our neighbors through our adult ministry, youth ministry and partnerships with other community groups.
Stewardship week 2
Twenty-Second Sunday After Pentecost
All Saints Sunday
Twenty-Fifth Sunday After Pentecost
Christ the King Sunday
Observation of Thanksgiving
First Sunday in Advent
God Be With You