Welcome to St. Timothy’s Lutheran Church
Everyone needs a place to hang their hat – a place to call home. We need this in our spiritual lives as well.
St. Timothy’s is:
- a place that is easy to get to know
- a place where you can “come as you are”
- a place of acceptance
- a place where questions are honored
If you are looking for a church home, a place to develop your spirituality or just a place to ask some questions, know that you are always welcome here.
Best Choir/Music Program
- Sunday Worship with Communion 9:30 a.m.
- Coffee Fellowship following worship service
- Nursery available
Sunday School meets Sundays during worship service after the Children’s Message (No Sunday School during summer).
Inclement Weather Policy: It is our policy not to cancel Worship Services due to inclement weather. It is left to the discretion of individuals to attend during those times.
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT – August 6, 2018 at 6pm in Fellowship Hall
- New Member Classes will be offered in Fall 2018 (details forthcoming)
- Community Dinner – 2nd Tuesday of each month – 5:30-6:30 p.m. Free and open to all. Great food and fellowship!
- Adult Bible Study – Tuesdays 10:00 a.m.
- Prayer Yoga – Mat Yoga 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays / Chair Yoga 10:00 a.m. Thursdays
- Quilting – 2nd Wednesday of each month except Dec – 9:00 a.m.
- Book Club – 4th Monday of each month Sept to May – 6:30 p.m. All are welcome.
St. Timothy’s is a community of Worship celebrating the Good News that God loves and accepts us through Jesus Christ. We serve our neighbors through our adult ministry, youth ministry and partnerships with other community groups.