Welcome to St. Timothy’s Lutheran Church
Everyone needs a place to hang their hat – a place to call home. We need this in our spiritual lives as well.
St. Timothy’s is:
- a place that is easy to get to know
- a place where you can “come as you are”
- a place of acceptance
- a place where questions are honored
If you are looking for a church home, a place to develop your spirituality or just a place to ask some questions, know that you are always welcome here.
Best Choir/Music Program
- Sunday Worship with Communion 9:30 a.m.
- Coffee Fellowship following worship at 10:30 a.m.
- Nursery available
Sunday School meets Sundays during worship after the Children’s Message (during the school year only).
- 59th Anniversary of our 1st Worship Service – March 22
- Fundraiser Dinner & Handbell Ensemble Concert – April 21
- Community Dinner – 2nd Tuesday of each month – 5:30-6:30 p.m. Free and open to all. Great food and fellowship!
- Bible Study – Tuesdays 10:00 a.m.
- Prayer Yoga – Thursdays – Chair Yoga 10:00 a.m and Mat Yoga 6:30 p.m
- Quilting – 2nd Wednesday of each month – 9:00 a.m.
- Book Club – 4th Monday of each month – 6:30 p.m. All are welcome.
St. Timothy’s is a community of Worship celebrating the Good News that God loves and accepts us through Jesus Christ. We serve our neighbors through our adult ministry, youth ministry and partnerships with other community groups.